Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Works Great with Displates!

So, my wife and I just finished decorating our guest room with a movie theme. I purchased three movie poster displates (displates.com) to finish it off (Forrest Gump, Pale Rider, and Back to the Future II for anyone wondering). What makes displates unique is the fact that you put them up by attaching a magnet to the wall and then sticking the metal plate to the magnet. I got them up but kept thinking they looked off center/tilted/etc. Finally, I realized that the RODY was the perfect tool for straightening them up. All it took was a couple of minutes and I had them up perfectly. I had mainly thought of the RODY as a great tool for installation, but when it comes to displates, it's a great tool for ensuring they're level, the right distance apart, etc.

Now I can't wait to have some guests over so they can see how great the room looks!

CFenn,

Yes, the website https://displate.com is awesome!  They have a lot of stuff.

Here is a nice Superman displate, one of the best depictions of Superman I've ever seen:

It's great that you found the tool has helped you with this.  The tool's potentiality for many different applications is like a journey of discovery!  You just never know what else you may end up using it for.  😀

Thanks,

RNO