Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Lockdown = More time for DIY projects

This the right time to by a RodyPC. I have learnt loads of new stuff this lockdown period. The pandemic has been a blessing in disguise.

My next week's DIY project is replacing my old curtain boxes! Yes, I still u see curtain boxes  😉 Stop laughing  😀 Am that old school ha!

Same goes with me , this lockdown has given me a lot of time to explore all the DIY's. I've re-decorated my house.

I have to agree! I have watched a ton of these shows on HGTV. I have so many ideas floating around in my head. We have made a lot of improvements and I still want to do so much more. I agree that this is one great thing about the pandemic.

It's good to see a group of people who have done constructive things with their down time, and not adding to the Tik Tok craze.

I have been doing small things with my various doors to make them "work" better and be more secure.

We were really productive during the lockdown. We ripped up all the old carpeting in the living room and replaced it with luxury vinyl. It looks so nice and now I don't have to look at that old stained carpet anymore!